I'm 16! Time flies too soon & I'm super grateful for all the wishes. So without further ado, here's the 16 most asked questions I get but always forget to answer.
1. What're your signs?
I have no idea what they signify but here they are anyway. Sun: Taurus; Moon: Aquarius; rising: Capricorn. Do with this information as you will.
2. If you could wake up anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Manhattan. But Paris or Santa Monica would be fun too.
3. Who's your favourite song?
This changes every hour but I'm very into "Communication"by Aiden Bisset & anything by Rex Orange County at the moment.
4. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
My health, as of lately.
5. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
This is really interesting. For now, I think it's this website & its following along with every obstacle I've overcome.
6. What do you value most in a friendship?
Loyalty, trust, & humour.
7. What is your most treasured memory?
My 13th birthday. No day comes close & I hope one day can be as happy as I was that day.
8. Tell me a secret.
But then it wouldn't be a secret anymore.
9. What's your guilty pleasure?
Olivia Rodrigo's album.
10. Do you have any pets?
No but I love dogs.
11. What do you want to study at university?
Computer science & business. I also want to take a few courses in film/graphic design.
12. What're some weird things about you?
Ummm, I speak five languages. They're English, Hindi, Spanish, French, & Italian (I barely understand French & Italian). I'm also a pretty skilled archer. Is that weird, though? It's definitely uncommon.
13. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
The Obamas. Regardless of whether or not you agree with their politics, their philanthropy is undoubtedly remarkable & they seem like they know how to have fun. Plus, the impact of the recommendation letter I'd force out of them would be insane. Billie Eilish is a close second.
14. Do you play an instrument?
Yes! I play the piano & other keyboards. I also study the history of music & this is why I can talk about everyone from Bach to Travis Scott.
15. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
Let me think about what my mid-life crisis will be first.
16. What's your favourite movie?
I think we've already established that I'm very indecisive when it comes to music & movies.